Signature Announces New Partial Hospital Program
Signature Psychiatric Hospital is proud to announce the addition of a new Partial Hospital Program. This program offers a high level of psychiatric treatment. PHP provides level of structure and support greater than that of traditional Intensive Outpatient Program(IOP). Partial Hospitalization is a day program for patients who have acute symptoms, but do not meet the necessary criteria for inpatient hospitalization. It is often used as a step-down program for patients discharged from the hospital and for additional aftercare. However, PHP can also be used as entry point for treatment as well. The goal of the program is to provide treatment and support for patients as they develop the skills necessary to maintain stability, and manage mental illness or addiction. Patients will participate in group therapy daily, and will meet with a team nurse and psychiatrist at least once per week. Limited individual therapy is provided as needed. Patients in the PHP will receive asststance with the transition to a lower level of care to meet their needs after completion of PHP program.
- The program is located at 2900 Clay Edwards Dr. North Kansas City, MO 64116.
- The hours are from 9am-2pm Monday through Friday. Lunch is provided.
- The PHP is supervised by a registered nurse, social worker, thereapist and psychiatrist.
- PHP can be used to step down from an inpatient stay, or as an entry point for treatment.
- PHP can be a good introduction to a group setting offering 20 hours of treatment each week
- Individual therapy sessions each day