Valor at Signature Psychiatric Hospital PRESS RELEASE: NEW Clinical Supervisor / 2nd In Command
March 1, 2021 . North Kansas City, MO – Signature Psychiatric Hospital is pleased to announce Rosann Sparks, MA, LMFT as the new Clinical Supervisor of our Valor Recovery Program. The Valor Director, Kim Whitman, LCSW and team welcome Rosann Sparks, as second in command, who has over 20 years of experience in the Behavioral Health Field. Rosann brings the following expertise, among other areas of training, which are a great addition to our team mission of serving Active Military, First Responders and Veterans:
- Crisis Intervention . Evidence Based Practices in Psychotherapy
- Military . Family Systems . Solution Focused Approaches . Coping Activities & Skills Building
- CBT, EMDR and other therapeutic approaches with Traumatic Stress . Community Reintegration
- Anxiety Management . Substance Abuse . Peer Relationships . Spirituality . Sexual Trauma
- Depression . Marital Therapy . Life Transitions . Family Conflict . Gender Issues
Lisa St. Aubyn, Signature / Valor CEO commented: “We are excited to have Rosann Sparks join our Valor Signature family, working with our Director, Kim Whitman to provide the unique and specialized care that our patients truly need. Rosann brings a robust academic background, as well as her inpatient and private practice outpatient experience, among many years of serving individuals and families in the Kansas City area.”
Rosann Sparks received her Masters in Clinical Psychology / Marriage and Family Therapy at Pepperdine University, with undergraduate education in Clinical Psychology at California State University and Psychology at Cypress College.
For More Information Or To Schedule A Free Assessment Please Call: 816-349-4263.
For Information From Our Valor First Responder & Military Liaison Please Call: 816-812-4830